GftK VDW850 Plus Epoxy Paving Joint Mortar is high performing and hard wearing, suitable for natural stone, reconstituted stone and concrete block paved surfaces on driveways, roads and other trafficked paved areas, including those used by delivery vehicles etc.
GftK VDW850 Plus is a two part jointing compound in which a liquid hardener is added to a resin coated aggregate. The unique water dispersed epoxy resin bound sand formulation means that, unlike traditional cement based jointing mortar, VDW850 Plus does not shrink and crack as it dries.
- Fast, durable, cost effective
- Easily flow applied
- Low temperature application (min. +3°C/+37,4°F). Will continue to cure at temperatures above 8-10 degrees C
- Can be applied in the rain
- Clean, stain free surfaces
- Water permeable
- Optimum strength correlation
- Suitable for pressure washing
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Resistant to frost, freeze-thaw and de-icing salt
- No weeds or boring insects
- Environmentally friendly
- Also ideal for paving refurbishment